Thanks for all the encouragement. Especially from my 2 very beloved sisters. I'll do my best. And I agree with Ying that not all leaders are able to lead themselves. I'm certainly one of them. =)
However, I've really decided to do my best now. Especially after Miss Siew Shuhui, in almost every sms tell me to jia you and fight Math with her. But girl, your math so easy, you come and fight my one lar! LOLS. Just joking.
Ya. Envy you. Tomorrow you can have your freedom once again, while I have to study for like 1 more week? Omg. *Faints* And tomorrow still have to party with you and ying with agony! BLEAHS! Nevermind.
Make sure you two don't come and disturb me next week hor. Go find your Dominic.
Heard you two having candle-lit dinner with him on tuesday! LOLS. Don't rape him hor. LOLS. Remember he's not straight.
Alright. Real official studying shall start on Saturday. For the sake of happy holidays and then I can go rent all those nice nice taiwanese drama series to watch le! I want rent, NAN DING GE ER, E ZUO JU ZHI WEN, WEI XIAO PASTA, ZHUANG QIU XIAO ZI and lots lots more.
Just saw TS selling nan ding ge er dvd at $15. So tempting. OMG. Heehees. COS GOT KUNDA. *faints* Tian kong mei you xia yu, wo xiang hai lai de ji... (Bet hui must be laughing now. Cos I went to her house and repeat this songs like ample times. LOLS.)
Ok. Tomorrow need to go back and hand in I&R. Wa biangs. After that still got mass dance practice for the Xi'an trip. What the hell. Go there pay money still must dance for them to see. Think I very free ar? Sians.
And ya! I won't have a boring christmas! Cos I'm having a BBQ. YEAH. Happy. Got some uterior motive. Only Jieying know. Shhh... Heehees..
Ok. Stop for today.
__________________________________________________________________