Days after I'm back in Singapore.
7th Dec
When I touched down on Singapore, my sister, mummy and daddy come and fetch me. Dad and sis said that they were a little hungry. So we went to eat at "The Cheese Prata". Yum yum. I'm like finally eating world's most edible food after 10 days for stomach torture! LOLS.
After that, went home to unpack and slept at 3.30am.
Woke up at around 12pm, again because my house phone kept on ringing, nobody's home except for me. However, when I get to my feet and about to reach for the phone, it stopped. FOREVER LIKE THIS. And forever I can't get back to sleep again. BOO.
Online and daze for the whole day.
8th Dec
Early in the morning wake up to go school and see math teacher as he wanted to go through some questions with me. Met at 11am and ended at about 12pm. Fast.
After which, I went to my ah mah's place for simple lunch and I'm just too bored and started to clean the floor for her. Hahas. Exercise also mah. Heehees. xD
Returned home at about 3.30pm. Tv time.
Mum came back at about 6.30pm. And again, I started ranting about the trip to her. Non-stop. I've just got so much to say. 10 days leh!
But who knows, Channel 8 had the Star Award commercial. I stopped to listen at the kitchen. Then they announced the list of guest.
And to my BIGGEST surprise, I heard "Zheng Yuanchang".
OMG!!! My first reaction was to SCREAM! And seriously, I jumped around the house. My mum even thought I was crazy. Cos I just kept shouting, "MUMMY! 郑元畅要来了!郑元畅要来了!" And my mum's reaction was rather cold, she just said, "So?"
Ya. I think most people's reaction will be that too. But you all won't understand. MY PRINCE IS COMING TO SINGAPORE! HE IS COMING TO MY COUNTRY.
Alright. I know, I sounded crazy. But I was definitely much crazy at that moment! Probably because Zheng Yuanchang has never come to Singapore though he had so many hot dramas. One of the reason was probably because, these dramas were never telecasted on Singapore's Tv before.
I called Shuhui! And I certainly think that she thought some mad woman had stolen my phone and prank called her. LOLS.
I was so high the whole night.
9th Dec
Supposedly I was suppose to meet Hui at Jurong East at about 1pm. And I woke up really early. But thanks to some funny woman, I woke up for nothing cos she said she's queueing for us. But in the end, she didn't. BLEAHS.
Oh ya. I didn't mention. We are going for Niu Nai's autograph session!!! HEEHEES.
So I met Hui and her friend Cindy at about 4pm and we went to IMM to queue. Luckily not much people. But the place started to fill once Niunai's DXO performance ended.
Niunai was late for around 50mins. But I don't blame him. Cos he had a very tight schedule for like the whole day can. Poor him.
And to mention this, I thought Hui will bring her camera, and she thought I bring mine. In the end, we both didn't bring cos her's under servicing and my sister took the camera. Wonderful. So I'm only left with my lousy phone. Why is it always like this!? When I get to see super close up then I never bring the camera. STUPID.
However, I still insist on showing my super lousy pictures.

This poster was only put up when we just step in IMM. So unsincere of them! Put power rangers' first. Who want to see them!?

Double-chin and hantu!

YEAH! NO DOUBLE CHIN! heehees. Cos never take till chin mah. BUT WHY GOT HANTU BEHIND THIS TIME!? [From left: Me, Hui, Cindy, Fion]

Who's that funny person on the left? SO UGLY!!!!
Finally, it's starting...

Is Zhiyong digging his nose? No. His just scratching it. How can he be digging? He's 全国最文静DJ eh. LOLS!

I've got to announce this!
I finally confessed my love for his blog! When I went on stage to get the autograph of Niunai, supposedly to be happy and anxious about seeing Niunai really up close, it started panicking and asking Hui to rehearse with me what I should tell Zhiyong! LOLS.
In the end, when I went up the stage, he started to pick up the mike and talk.
My mind was like, "Oh shit. Put down the mike! I got something serious to tell you!"
And finally, he put it down.
And I was like. Ok, 1, 2 ,3, "ZHIYONG!" and he looked at me, "I LOVE CRUZTENG.COM!"
He was like smile for awhile and said thank you and then he did a very cute handsign "v" at me!
HAPPYY ME!!!
Then he asked me about the Niunai's poster in my bag, "这样放不会皱meh?"
Me: "不会啦!酱大, 整个 bag 装它一个! 我每天都有读你的 blog leh!" (I never forget to tell him that I love his blog. Heehees.)
Stupid hui: "讲一次不够 huh? 要讲酱多次 meh? 我每天也是读你的 blog." (Pi la. She never even really read before lor!)
OMG. I was like so elated when I tell Zhiyong that finally. And I finally talked to him! OMG. Heehees. He's my idol for the radio industry seriously, I mean he's not that kind I will fantasize over but I really like the way he blog and his programmes lar!
Ok. Back to pictures.

They are buddies.

Super close, yet super unclear!

牛奶,萧淑慧要做你的点水蜻蜓! LOLS.

YES!! LOOK HERE!!
While queueing, I saw this behind me.

Pour tut heal plus Sadako possessed! LOLS. (Hui is really sick..)
Apart from happiness of talking to Zhiyong and getting Niunai's autograph (he never shake hand this time, no time, poor time management of IMM.),
at around 5.30pm at Changi Airport, the prince arrived!

He was stepping on the same piece of land as me...
Alright. Further updates shall be done tomorrow. =)