3rd February 2007
JJC Love Fiesta
We were rushing our stuffs the day before. Yawns. Went home quite late. Next day was Love Fiesta. Our profit was really not a lot but the process of everything was quite fun. LOLS. Jieying and Shuhui came. =)) Thanks. =))
ROC11 came too. To celebrate Jingting's birthday. Sorry that I can't go because I've got to go for my guitar lesson. Sorry everyone. Reunion dinner I'll make sure I'll be there alright??

ROC 11
4th February 2007
Cousin's (Jeff) Wedding
I slept like a log for the whole day. Wake up at 9 plus in the morning and went back to sleep after eating at 2 plus in the afternoon. P-I-G. Woke up again at 5 plus in the evening to prepare for my cousin's wedding.
This was the very first time I tried the contact lenses with the big eye effect! It's totally cool! And I was so amazed by it that I kept looking into the mirror and all! LOLS. So fun!

Are my eyeballs big? NO!
Argh. I just think that it's because my eyes are small lar!

The 4 ladies of my home!

Daphne Sis and I

The newly wedds.

Sheron was there too!! So CUTE! Heehees.
Then, my sister started to take pictures of my eyes with Mascara...

This is crazy! LOLS!

OK! This is funny! I wanted to do this myself! LOLS!!!!