islenska 04.07.06 ____*I'm the Queen*
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36343630?origin\x3dhttp://butterflo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY SONGS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TWITTIES


LOVES❤

PPG❤
ROC 11❤
MAYDAY❤
FAMILY❤
GUITAR❤


五月天創造小巨蛋DNA LIVE 演唱會全紀錄錄音




LINKS


CRUZ TENG [933DJ] | PEIFEN [933DJ] | 五月天阿信 | 五月天石頭 | ANDREA | BUBBLES | BLOSSOM | CECILIA | DEBBIE | JINGTING | JAMIE | PEIXI| ZHANGJING| MYOLDBLOG


CREDITS


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


SPEAK TO ME








IT'S THE PAST


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've been very busy in idol chasing and the school work nowadays.

However, I think I'm unable to manage both of them well. Hais. I think physics test was a goner again. ARGH. I didn't have the time to study for it. I didn't even have the time to understand the chapters. Well, re-test lor.

Anyway, on a happier note, some pictures up (cos I'm not like the very exaggerated Siew Shuhui who post all her camera photos up to show off that she have a camwhore of Wu Zun. BLEAHS!)!

S.H.E 移動城堡世界巡迴演唱會

Before I go, I was stoning and playing with the new camera at my sis' house.

Me with the cute doggie in her room!

Before the concert starts, in Indoor Stadium.

What an ugly picture!!!

I'm holding on to Fahrenheit's album, for your info. =)

Amy sis. She insisted on taking with the stage. (Because she knows that she can never step on it! LOLS!)

Excited! It's starting!! All lightsticks read, all cameras ready, all voices for screaming ready!
My 3 angels falling from the top of Indoor stadium!!
Pretties dancing! =))
Selina's solo.
Her mini black skirt dropped off. Yet, she continued her item. So professional! 超尽业的!
Hebe with Fahrenheit singing 只對你有感覺.
Guest performance by Fahrenheit. They sang 超喜歡你and 愛到.
Blue teddy balloon with Ella.
Yellow teddy balloon with Hebe.
Red teddy balloon with Selina.
Ella's solo.
My princess Hebe!!
2 princesses with the prince! =))
Hebe's solo. Super cool man!!
ENCORE ENCORE!
The concert was super high! It's so much so much different and improved since the last concert! I love it man! How I wish it wouldn't end. I'm missing S.H.E now. Boo!
More updates on autograph sessions coming up. Sorry. I'm really busy. I actually need to wait until today to continue this short post that I've drafted on Sunday.


i❤mayday @* 11:13 PM
__________________________________________________________________


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemDateTime$>