Sometimes, I just feel that I'm silly. I've been always waiting for your in return. Always thinking that there might be miracles. But you always ended up walking away with others. It has been 4 years, or even more than that. You would have never knew that I was always secretly reading your space, but yes, I did. I've been silly-ly doing that for the past 1 year because I could no longer see you as frequent. You wasn't erased from my mind even if we didn't chat much for a very long time. Sometimes, when your private message pop out all of a sudden on my MSN, I'll be like over the rainbow. But, the chat normally doesn't last long. I'm always asking myself, "What am I hoping for?" There's so much concern in my life, and why should I even care about one that never bothers to look back? I just read your space. Somehow, I already knew what and who will they be all about. That's how much I understand you. There's no point for me to continue thinking now. I've decided to give up. Really this time. No one should ever mention you in front of me again. And I mean it. I gonna head for my better life. You are not longer my concern. I'll do my best because you are definitely no smarter to know that I was actually here. I don't want to act like an idiot again. I'll get you out of my mind. I'll compensate myself for waiting for the return for my requitted. For wasting my time.
You have never knew, you have never sense, and all is going to end.
__________________________________________________________________