Alright. This is a list of dates that I've got to go back to school for remedials and lectures. *faints*
So, do check and ask me out on my free dates! I need some fresh air!!
29th May (Tuesday)
9am - 10am Physics
5th June (Tuesday)
1pm - 3pm Math Make-up Lecture
3pm - 5pm Math "US" Lecture
7th June (Thursday)
8am - 12.30pm Physics Remedial
8th June (Friday)
8am - 12pm Math "US" Lecture
1pm - 5.30pm Physics Remedial
12th June (Tuesday)
2pm - 6pm Physics Make-up lesson
This just odd to show how stupid I am compared to others.
I'm sure there's some GP lecture slotted somewhere, just that our tutor haven't announce.
P.S.: Please be surprise that I've got friends that need not come back for any. More proofs to prove my stupidity...
I went to check the Golden Melody award of Taiwan website last night!
OH MAN! Show's votes have won MAYDAY's!
This can't be it! SHUCKS.
I watched Gridiron Gang dvd just now.
OH MAN! It's so nice!!
I cried like shit! So touching man.
It's about football (Rugby like) played this bunch of teenagers who are been sent into the detention camp.
Ya, it shows how their coach Sean Porter, played by "The Rock", brought them through all the obstacles that they've met and finally they became a very strong group!
Ya. It's worth watching! Like it! 4 stars! =))
I've also watched The Pirates of the Carribean last night too.
I didn't quite understand the front part, probably because I didn't watch the part 2.
Then I nearly fell asleep in the middle part as it's a long movie again! 3hrs ok!
But the last part was nice! Cos it's all the fightings! Then damn funny and exciting!
So, advice to you is that if you didn't watch part 2, try not to watch this cos you'll be quite lost, unless you roughly knew the story of part 2. Yup.
__________________________________________________________________