islenska 04.07.06 ____*I'm the Queen*
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36343630?origin\x3dhttp://butterflo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY SONGS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TWITTIES


LOVES❤

PPG❤
ROC 11❤
MAYDAY❤
FAMILY❤
GUITAR❤


五月天創造小巨蛋DNA LIVE 演唱會全紀錄錄音




LINKS


CRUZ TENG [933DJ] | PEIFEN [933DJ] | 五月天阿信 | 五月天石頭 | ANDREA | BUBBLES | BLOSSOM | CECILIA | DEBBIE | JINGTING | JAMIE | PEIXI| ZHANGJING| MYOLDBLOG


CREDITS


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


SPEAK TO ME








IT'S THE PAST


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
Saturday, June 02, 2007

It was really a hectic day yesterday!
Imagine waking up at 5.45am, washed up, and headed for to Bugis with Hoon.
Queued until near 8pm then we get to exchange our outer casing!
Gosh. The waking up part was already a grief for me.

I really think that what I did yesterday was total craziest.
That duperly wasn't me.
S.H.E were not even there. -.-
It was just purely for collection for the casing of their albums.
I'm crazy!!
I sort of wasted by time too...
The actions of some fcuking selfish unofficial fan club of S.H.E really agitated me!

I reached the event ground at 7.30am.
Supposingly to be the no.21 or no.22, who would be able to collect the single of S.H.E distributed by I-weekly (for your info, only first 30 can get it).
Who knows, this fcuking unofficial fan club cut queue at the eleventh hour!
Bloody fcuking hell. They dare to have the cheek to cut our queue.
We queued for more than 12hrs, going through the thunderstorm in the early afternoon and the scorching sun in the morning and late evening!
In chinese, 日曬雨淋.

And they 10 odd bastards, having their few bastard friends or clubmates only to queue for them.
Bastards came in at about 4 or 5pm cutting our queue!
They are fcukingly selfish.

For that, I despise them as S.H.E fans!
They are plain robbers who stole our S.H.E singles in broad daylight.
No wonder they are still proclaimed as UNOFFICIAL!
They do not even have the morals to be a OFFICIAL.
H.I.M was absolutely brilliant to make the other fan club official than them.


I was really sad to not have Hui by my side yesterday. Cos I'm so sure that she will accompany me to flood them with vulgarities. Right infront of their faces!
Whatever, nevermind, as S.H.E fans, we should be dignified.
Not ROBBERS.

Dear bitches, ah gua-s, lao char bo-s, butches (whoever who cut our queue last night, you know who you are),
GET LOST AND STOP IDENTIFYING YOURSELVES AS S.H.E FANS! YOU ALL DON'T DESERVE TO BE.
像你們這樣自私、流氓的舉動,仙仙們看了都覺得噁!趕快回到你們的鼠洞裡面去吧!




*blows off my fire*
Alright. Pictures of the albums that we've exchanged. =)


This is in the beginning only. Mine and Hoon's albums combined.


Number of albums we have at the end!

Number of casings we have!!



i❤mayday @* 12:33 PM
__________________________________________________________________


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemDateTime$>