islenska 04.07.06 ____*I'm the Queen*
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36343630?origin\x3dhttp://butterflo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY SONGS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TWITTIES


LOVES❤

PPG❤
ROC 11❤
MAYDAY❤
FAMILY❤
GUITAR❤


五月天創造小巨蛋DNA LIVE 演唱會全紀錄錄音




LINKS


CRUZ TENG [933DJ] | PEIFEN [933DJ] | 五月天阿信 | 五月天石頭 | ANDREA | BUBBLES | BLOSSOM | CECILIA | DEBBIE | JINGTING | JAMIE | PEIXI| ZHANGJING| MYOLDBLOG


CREDITS


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


SPEAK TO ME








IT'S THE PAST


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chatted with somebody last night.

Somebody asked me if I'm going on Friday and that somebody might not be able to make it cos of some very funny reason.
Shan't mention it.

Somehow, our conversation shortened.
It was no longer like the past.
The "never ending topics to chat" days no longer exists.
It used to last for hours, from maybe 8pm to 2am.
Now, it's even hard to maintain the conversation for 30mins, needless to say for hours.
Gap widens.

What we said are restricted to "haha", "lol", "ok", "ya".
It's boring. Seriously.

I thought I should be happy.
Because time allowed my feelings to fade. (:
But, I didn't felt so.
Somehow, I felt sad.
心里浮現了淡淡的哀傷。
Cos I no longer can bring back the past, which used to be so happy.

I no longer can make somebody say, "Don't offline yet leh. I very sian. Chat with me for awhile more." when I was already 1 going to 2am

Now, I just feel that it's better for us to end the conversation earlier than constantly trying to make ourselves type those "haha" and "lol", when the conversation is NOT a single bit funny.

I don't know why.
I should be overjoy! I should be glad that I finally did it. Finally, I felt that I no longer can talk with somebody.

但是,不知道为什么,心里就是觉得很不舒服。
我是放得下的。我知道。
可是为什么我还是怎样都不能释怀呢?
Somebody一点也不重要了。真的。我甚至快忘了somebody长成什么样了。
可是,为什么我还是那么在乎?
我可不是一个一直永远等待的大笨蛋啊!
而且,像我这样,长得这副德性,还是不要吓坏别人比较好。

天啊!太荒唐了!我在干嘛啊!

朋友,朋友,是朋友啦!


i❤mayday @* 11:09 PM
__________________________________________________________________


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemDateTime$>