islenska 04.07.06 ____*I'm the Queen*
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36343630?origin\x3dhttp://butterflo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY SONGS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TWITTIES


LOVES❤

PPG❤
ROC 11❤
MAYDAY❤
FAMILY❤
GUITAR❤


五月天創造小巨蛋DNA LIVE 演唱會全紀錄錄音




LINKS


CRUZ TENG [933DJ] | PEIFEN [933DJ] | 五月天阿信 | 五月天石頭 | ANDREA | BUBBLES | BLOSSOM | CECILIA | DEBBIE | JINGTING | JAMIE | PEIXI| ZHANGJING| MYOLDBLOG


CREDITS


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


SPEAK TO ME








IT'S THE PAST


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
Monday, July 02, 2007

《離開地球表面》MV


我太愛這首歌了啦!
超high!然後又超好聽的!

Please believe me that I was all the way screaming in front of the computer, "阿信好可愛啊!" when i was watching it. LOLS!

I'm really crazy for him can! "好可愛" just naturally came out of my mouth when I see him! LOLS! ^_^

You see he at the end he keep on jumping so high. SO CUTE RIGHT!!
MUACKS. I LOVE ASHIN 阿信 陳信宏!









The following MV is specially dedicated to my dearest SIEW SHUHUI

S.H.E 『說你愛我』MV


Sometimes, I just feel that a relationship is not worth continuing if it had become a daily routine only. He might have showered you with all his promises and his "I LOVE YOU", but what's the point of reminiscing when all of them turned out to be empty promises and false lies. Isn't letting go the best solution to it?

When you relate your story to me last night, images of this MV really flashed through my mind. It's exactly the same.
Do you know when I watched this MV, I cried? Even before I knew your story. I felt that it's so true. And I'll never imagine my own friend experiencing it. I'm hurt too.

I hope you are no longer pondering over his departure. He can depart from your life, but be rest assured that there are people who will never depart from you. Like me, Ying, Joelle, your daddy and mummy, all your true friends out there.

I LOVE YOU LOTS!
I said it from the bottom of my heart. ^_^
CHEER UP


I do believe in the following sentence:

情人不一定是一世,但朋友卻是一輩子的。

我就是你、你、你,一輩子的朋友!


i❤mayday @* 6:27 PM
__________________________________________________________________


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemDateTime$>