Transformed last night with JT.
Well, it was nice but not as marvellous as what my friend commented --
"Watch 3, 4 times also so nice!"
Erm.. Well.. Once is enough lah...
Anyway, I think I won't want to watch movie at EW again.
Not because of the seats cos they are rather spacious but because of the popcorn!
Their sweet popcorn taste super weird though their salted one are pretty less salty.
Well, but I still prefered GV's popcorn, although their salted popcorn may result in kidney failure after a period of consumption.
LOLS. But it doesn't affect me much, cos I only eat sweet popcorn. HAHAS.
We went for inedible pasta for dinner again!
Although this time it's at a real pasta restaurant, ya, that one with the name starting with "pasta" lahh.. But, it was equally inedible as BB's at JP.
I rant and rant. And we wait so long for JT's part of be served.
For your info, we waited till I've already finished nibbling mine.
So JT, we are just not meant to eat pasta together, let's go Kim Gary again!! HAHAS!
Then, we took 157, on the bus chat chat chat. LOLS. We always have endless topics lahh.
The used to be long and boring 157 bus ride home from WM turned out to be super fast!
Hees.
Actually wanted to accompany her wait for 99 at the bus stop near my house, who knows, 99 came even before I could sit down on at the bus stop!
For those who take 99 often, will know it's long waiting duration, but last night, he was just like sooo fast...
But nevermind, I'm sure we will get to catch up again alright!
__________________________________________________________________