Why should I be differentiated from my true friends?
It's just because I choose the wrong school, wrong environment and wrong way of studying?
Or is it all fated?
I hate it when my family keep on saying, "You are not a poly student, you are taking your A levels this year. Your friends might be able to afford playing, but not you!"
I WANTED TO BE LIKE THEM!!!
If really, history gonna repeat, I want to be like them! I want to share the same studying period, same way of studying or in fact choose the same school as them!
I don't wanna be left out in their gathering, celebrations and any ocassions!
I wanna be involved. And that's me!
Just because of an unsignificant A level certificate, I gonna sacrifice everything. It's so not worth it!
It's so unfair!
So what if I am able to get a full A level certificate? Every year, there will be like 10% of the A level certificate holders having no college to enter. And I forsee myself as part of it next year.
SO WHY STUDY!?
I HATE IT I HATE IT MAN!
It's like everytime they will tell me, after my A's I can play all I want!
YAH! I can play by myself then!
Everybody's in their school studying! Who's gonna enjoy with me?
That bunch that I'm having in the school now?
Forget it! It's no fun with them!
Having to return home before 6pm everytime with them, is no fun!
I hate it!
And to all my girls, I'm sorry. I gonna fall in the same catagory as them soon! Maybe I also need to be home before 6pm to ensure my mum sees me studying obediently at home! That's my life! THAT'S SO WONDERFUL....
__________________________________________________________________