周杰倫2008世界巡迴演唱會
Jay Chou World Tour 2008
Mr Jay Chou is coming on the 19th January 2008 for his concert!!
However, I'm forgoing this time.
Firstly, because the best tickets are going at $198!!! Which means, with an additional $2 charge from sistic, the ticket or should I say the concert, will cost me $200!!!!!
It's total craziness. Though I really like his music, but it's so difficult to make me convince myself in forking out $200 just to watch his concert!
Moreover, it's only him. YES. The truth, only him! Because he hasn't finalise his guest yet.
Unless his guest is S.H.E, which is like impossible, I might not hesitate about buying the ticket.
HA! Cos $200 for 4 person is worthwhile afterall. LOLS~
Secondly, the best tickets ($200 ones) were nearly sold out (only single seats left) when I visited sistic website just now.
And to emphasise, only OCBC credit cards holders are given the privillege to purchase the tickets today (22nd Oct).
The public have to wait till 5th Nov.
This goes to show 2 things, one, OCBC credit card holders are damn rich!!!
Two, a lot of Jay fans are or have friends who are OCBC credit card holders!!!!
HAHAS~
You might tell me, then buy the $170 ticket lor...
LOLS~ If I won't spend $200 to see 1 Jay, I won't pay $170 to see an ant too...
LOLS~
Saddness. Thought I'll be able to attend all his concert throughout my whole life. But now, apparently, I gonna miss once!!! :(
周杰倫先生, 你每一次只會來新加坡騙我們的錢啦!
又不來簽唱會, 很不公平耶!!!