islenska 04.07.06 ____*I'm the Queen*
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36343630?origin\x3dhttp://butterflo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY SONGS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TWITTIES


LOVES❤

PPG❤
ROC 11❤
MAYDAY❤
FAMILY❤
GUITAR❤


五月天創造小巨蛋DNA LIVE 演唱會全紀錄錄音




LINKS


CRUZ TENG [933DJ] | PEIFEN [933DJ] | 五月天阿信 | 五月天石頭 | ANDREA | BUBBLES | BLOSSOM | CECILIA | DEBBIE | JINGTING | JAMIE | PEIXI| ZHANGJING| MYOLDBLOG


CREDITS


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


SPEAK TO ME








IT'S THE PAST


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
Saturday, August 02, 2008

除了愛情
作詞:黃舒駿 作曲:Jim

LOVE CAN SAVE YOU AND LOVE CAN BREAK YOU
愛是你戒不掉的癮 
今天在天堂裡勾引你明天把你推入地獄
不管你聰不聰明 浪漫或理性 
寂寞難耐是天敵

讓我們走出悲情 勇敢的尋尋覓覓
戀愛時盡心盡力 結果交給上帝
讓我們大智若愚 愛只是認命而已
你發現除了愛情 這世界所剩無幾
這世界不再有意義

My dear girl,

Sorry for not being able to express myself last night, because I really don't know what to say.
And probably, for what I've said seem meaningless to you.
Sorry for only being able to listen.

However, I know no matter what I say now, no matter what I do now, your scar will never heal.
No point telling you now, "Oh! I've seen through her ages ago!".
So what, I didn't dare to warn you. Cos I know, love made you blind.

Like you said, everything was planned and you grew up.
It was planned by God for her to step into your life.
For her to let you realise the cruelty of love.
For her to let you know there are better choices out there.
For her to let you know how much your friends and siblings can do to protect you.

I'm at fault too.
Remember the day when you asked me, if you have a girlfriend rather than a boyfriend how would I feel?
I told you, it's ok. go ahead and try.
Yes. I said that.
I'm stupid to have not say, NO.
Or probably my answer weren't any important at that time? You will still fall in?

Somehow, you know, seriously, I smiled when I know she left you.
I was relieved when I know you ended with her.
局外者清。当局者迷.
This phrase wasn't used for nothing.

From our conversation last night,
you're still protecting her
you still can't face the fact that it was a total lie ever since the start of the relationship
you still believed that she tried to love you
you still believe that she loved you
you didn't know that that wasn't any love of hers
you didnt know that you are the only one trying to love her
you just could know accept everything was just a false front for the past 3 months!

I really don't know what to say cos to speak of experience, ha! I never even have once.
Ya, and probably I am not in a good position to comment because I probably don't know anything.

But as a friend, I can only tell you.

DON'T PROTECT HER ANYMORE
WAKE UP
理智一 点
SETTLE WHATEVER BULLSHIT THAT'S LEFT OVER AND
BE YOURSELF ONCE AGAIN~

I know all these take time.
I'm watching. And don't be afraid to ask me to help you.
Because I want the usual you and laughter once again.


i❤mayday @* 12:07 PM
__________________________________________________________________


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemDateTime$>