I wanna be carried on a motor bike!
It's random but I've been longing for one bike ride since don't know when.
You know, bike is so 天若有情 huh.
Apparently, friends around me are all learning/driving cars rather than bike.
Anybody kind soul wanna volunteer to go learn and then I'll volunteer to be your first passenger too!
HEES.
Last week when I met Jey to explore the dont-know-so-big-for-what JP, I asked her, "Am I going to have a present this year?"
She replied, "Yes, of course. A very big one!"
I said, "Is it a human? Can I request for a human?"
She said, "It's quite difficult although I know who is that on your mind."
I said, "Ya... probably a Lee or if you could find Low I also don't mind, the first is much preferred."
Jey sniggers.
HURHUR.
Apparently the answer is No.
You will always gonna be the one in my heart...
*for those who know where this sentence comes from, so be it. If you don't know, then take it as I love you. LOL*
I'm going cruise later. BYE
__________________________________________________________________