islenska 04.07.06 ____*I'm the Queen*
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36343630?origin\x3dhttp://butterflo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY SONGS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TWITTIES


LOVES❤

PPG❤
ROC 11❤
MAYDAY❤
FAMILY❤
GUITAR❤


五月天創造小巨蛋DNA LIVE 演唱會全紀錄錄音




LINKS


CRUZ TENG [933DJ] | PEIFEN [933DJ] | 五月天阿信 | 五月天石頭 | ANDREA | BUBBLES | BLOSSOM | CECILIA | DEBBIE | JINGTING | JAMIE | PEIXI| ZHANGJING| MYOLDBLOG


CREDITS


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


SPEAK TO ME








IT'S THE PAST


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
Friday, February 20, 2009

Last night I went to the pre-recording show, Five Star Carnival, at Mediacorp at 8pm, guest appearance S.H.E.

I am utterly disappointed by the attitude of the ushers of Mediacorp last night! Especially a non-chinese lady, she is not a lady even, a bloody transexual, who collects the admission tickets at the door. At about 7.15pm, she asked us to stood up to shift into the entrance because the queue for the show has already gone all the way to Mediacorp carpark.

First, she stood at the front of the queue (she did not give any instructions), hoping that we understand her body language. And then she said, "Stand up!" in a very irritated tone, so we just stood up. Then she commented, "Tickets! Take out your tickets! Do you need me to tell you to take out your tickets? I'm sure this is not your first time here right?" I'm totally shocked by the way she talk to us! How can she assumed that we are not first time there and know what she wanted? In fact, it is really the first time for most of my friends!

That is not the end of it. As I was the tickets holder, I took out all my tickets and passed it to her on behalf of all my friends there. Then, she gave incorrigible comment, "Why are you giving me all? Give all of them(my friends) each! Everyone hold your own ticket!" Like WTF is the difference between me handing all the tickets at once to her and she making me distribute out the tickets and then giving it one by one back to her!?

Then I asked her a question if I were to move in to queue inside the waiting area, can I come out for awhile to collect tickets and distribute to 2 of friends, as I also had tickets given by HIM International Music, who's personnel will only come at 7.45pm. Her answer was "NO!" and then I explained to her that a lot of people queuing, especially the S.H.E fans were waiting for HIM to arrive and to distribute them the admission tickets.

Then she kept saying, "Why would you want to come out, here are your tickets!" And then i tried explaining to her nicely that, "Ya, I've got my tickets, but the people queuing behind us, those S.H.E fans, doesn't have cos they are waiting for HIM to come. It is unfair as they had come so early, because the show was a free seating basis. You can't let them just wait here just because they doesn't have a ticket. Do you understand?"

"I don't care and I don't understand what you are say. I give you 2 choices, first you stand here and wait for your HIM people to come, second you go in and don't come out! I don't need you to teach me on how to give instructions, this is Mediacorp, you come here for a FREE SHOW, and you are making so much comments. I follow my procedure, you better listen to my instructions!"
Knn. Her English must be damn lousy or is she just jealous that S.H.E has so much fans and she is an ugly failed transexual!? Or because we make her start work to early!? That's your fcuking problem!

We have to be treated in such an ill manner just because we are coming for a free show? Just because we didn't pay to watch this show we are bound to be shouted at? I don't understand too. I am very upset.

After that I was being told off by another usher, saying that, we are coming a free show, moreover, their producer actually said that they could make do with the show without any audiences, this is a privilege to us, so we should just shut up.

I see, since they do not need audiences, why the need to distribute tickets? Why the need to ask the audiences to clap and cheer for their recordings? And why ask the record company to distribute the tickets to the fans too? To be shouted at?

Free show equals to poor attitude and service?

THEY ARE MEDIACORP. I should emphasise. No point winning awards and actually doing such things to their audiences.

Nabeh. It was such a long time since I last screamed at somebody.

Siew Shuhui you are right to not chose Mediacorp as your attachment. They just appears to be good only.

P.S. I'm actually very gentle one ok. LOL.


i❤mayday @* 4:06 PM
__________________________________________________________________


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemDateTime$>