I vomited yet again.
I guess it was that double chocolate that I've drank earlier on.
There's seriously something wrong with me/my gastric.
Should I go to the doctor?
I think I'm allergic to dairy content products (those coffee bean or starbucks kind of beverage).
Suck. When did this problem arise? I've got no idea.
Or was it probably because of the L4D game that I had with yunlu, jingting and andrea?
I felt giddy while playing cos I can't control the cursor and all, but it doesn't reach to the extend that I'll vomit.
I hardly vomit due to giddiness.
So, the double chocolate I've consumed few hours ago would be the greatest suspect.
ARGH. No more chocolate frappe for me. :(
Dear folks, please help by stopping me from consuming such products if you see me intending to. I hate to vomit in the night.
Now my stomach feel so uneasy that I don't think I can sleep well later.
Hais.
Anyway, meet up with yijia, yunlu, jingting and andrea earlier on for dinner. Chatted about our recent doings and life. So long since we've come together and gossip and giggle.
Intended to head to safra for pool with yl, jt and andrea but the place was quite packed. Ok, it is simply too small a place to such that less than 10 tables can be placed inside, what for call itself a pool centre then? So, jt suggested playing L4D cos she said it is fun and Blossom is always telling me how exciting it is.
There goes my virgin lan experience! And I suck. I seriously is no player for neither online games or lan games. I just anyhow click without even thinking. LOL. But no doubt it was quite a challenge and excitement. Might try again if I really have the time. Hees.
We might also plan a Genting trip or so at the end of the year depending if our schedules meets. Hope we will succeed. Shall start saving now. For genting at the end of the year and taiwan after graduation! JIAYOU! I CAN DO IT! (:
Alright. Got to go. Gym tomorrow with my beloved ppg. We gonna have H2H. WOO~
__________________________________________________________________